Tuesday, 26 January 2016

A Bangalore Day!

Last week I had the opportunity to visit Bangalore for a relative's wedding. The city has always been a welcome respite from the Chennai heat. However this time, the experience proved to be a nightmare. The transportation system here is a mess and the pollution is alarming.







 
The marriage ceremony was conducted in a beautiful temple. As I was roaming the temple premises on that chilly morning, I glanced upwards. A flock of birds was flying above the gopuram in a circular pattern. My attention caught immediately, I captured this picture.



For more, visit my instagram @ akash249

P.S: Amid all the nasty, controversial things that has been happening for over a year, let us all remember that on this day 66 years before, India proudly declared herself as a secular republic. The unification of this country despite diverse religions and languages should make other uninteresting (having one main language or one main religion) countries jealous.

3 comments:

  1. I think Chennai is far better in terms of pollution, no?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea absolutely..Chennai is far better than Bangalore

      Delete
  2. Bangalore traffic is sure terrible.. But the weather is always welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...