Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Food Calling!


Owing to big life events and final year academic stuff, it has been a long time since I last posted in this blog. With a long holiday ahead of me, I think it's time to revive it. Atleast I hope to.

Now coming to the post at hand, my mother has the habit of keeping food in the backyard daily in the morning. The usual visitors are the crows followed by the squirrels. It's always initiated by the crows and finished by the squirrels. Sometimes, the food is shared by both of the species as you can see in my earlier post here.

Apart from eating food, I have even seen animals showing public displays of affection as you can see in this post here.

But last week, I witnessed an even more surprising incident that had never happened before.


Pigeons at Lunch!


A flock of 7-8 pigeons were gorging on mother's food at the same time. There were no crows or squirrels this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...