Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Beau Black!


The colour black is fascinating, intriguing and striking at most times. Black also represents suspense, thrill and evil.

The colour black. . . I think gives a oomph quotient to people, things etc. For instance, a Black BMW or a Jaguar is a head turner. White is also attractive but not to the level of black, I feel. Like pepper, Black is also kind of hot. Below is the list of things that I would wish for in black.


1. Sony Xperia Z2 (Or any Upcoming Sony mobile)

Sony is known for their authentic and over-the-top, aesthetic designs in their electronic devices. The trademark omni-balance design that Sony created in the Z series is proof for that. Any person would love to hold the device. Apple's iPhone seconds it. The recently released Xperia Z2 is another beautiful device, which is much slimmer, powerful and agile than its predecessors. Stylishly crafted, this waterproof device has a durable glass frame, with a whopping 21 MP camera having the ability to shoot 4k video, 2 GB RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, dual front speakers with noise cancelling earphones. I would love to own a black Xperia Z2. Take a look at the below video to know what I'm talking about :) The black colour is sure very appealing and alluring. The device wants to be held! I wish for it.





2. Lenovo Y510P

Lenovo is making waves in the laptop and mobile business, what with it buying Motorola from Google for a jaw dropping 2.91 billion $. While window shopping in Flipkart once in the laptops section (My old, black HP laptop is 4 years old and getting slow by the day with an additional problem of heat-up), I came across this black beauty. She is quite powerful too, armed with Intel Core i7 processor, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, dedicated 2 GB Nvidia graphics with Windows 8.1 as her heart :P. The highlight of this beauty is the presence of the sexy, red backlit keyboard that goes well with the black metal finish of the laptop. I wish I could lay my hands on this gaming beast.


3. Coat Suit.

Black is the only colour that looks AWESOME in a coat suit. One character that perfects this the unforgettable character of Barney Stinson from the TV show How I Met Your Mother, although I did not like the show very much. A black coat suit is awesome. Period. I shan't say more. :) It is the prefect combination of stylish and respectable. I have not got the opportunity to wear a black coat suit till now. Wishing for that big reception party soon.




4. Black Hair

Of course I have black hair as of now. But as the years pass by, most people's hair turn white. My dad's hair has already turned part white. Though it looks good on him - that gray-white mix of hair gives a wise, experienced appearance, I'm not sure it will give the same result for me, rather I think it will give a freakish look. I can't even think about it. Therefore I wish for black hair throughout my life.

5. Sirius Black's Padfoot

One of the myriad things about the Harry Potter universe that I loved was the Animagus. An Animagus is a witch or wizard who has the ability to transform into an animal at their will. Sirius Black's Padfoot is a fierce, wild, black dog that makes an appearance in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The thick, black fur gives a frightening yet majestic appearance. I wish I could turn into a ferocious black dog for two reasons, first . . . come on, it's magic, who wouldn't want it? :) and second, to fight crime and take matters in own paws :P



This post is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com

2 comments:

  1. nice list.. but out of all, now I remember how I used to like Sirius 'Black' ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hheh this was rather interesting...Blogadda revealed about the black clue!

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...