Sunday, 15 December 2013

Times Auto Expo '13!


Last year, around the same time I visited the Times Auto Expo where I got the privilege of viewing some exotic cars that were on display for the public, with the entry being free. :) I also got to listen the beast-y engine sounds of some cars like the Lamborghini, Ferrari and Harley-Davidson bikes.

Today, I visited the Expo '13 after a pretty tiresome morning during which I watched the movie "Gravity" in a city theatre with my friend. The turnover of people this year was unbelievably more than last year. No wonder this Expo got popular from last time's version. One could easily get lost in the crowd. This time, apart from the local automobile companies and cars, there were new additions to the set of exotic cars. The new beasts on display were BMW M3, Audi R8 V10. Last time's exotic cars were also on display. You can view that post here. Below are some of the pictures I took. This time though, I did not get to listen to the motor sounds. However, I got to listen to the incredible engine of the DSK HYOSUNG, a bike. The Mini Cooper and the Mercedes were also new attractions.





Mercedes' Stall:







Exotic Stall:



Coincidence! :P ..... I think it is an S3!

BMW M3

The Four Exotics

Love this one    :*

Sexy Backs  ;)  :P

Mini Cooper Stall:








The pictures are a little bit out of place because the crowd of people hindered me in capturing photos. Yet, I managed with these.  Hope you enjoy it :)




3 comments:

  1. seems you were busy having fun this weekend. nice collection of pics from the Expo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maruti Suzuki India, India's largest car-maker on Thursday unveiled the Celerio hatchback at the Auto Expo 2014. The hatchback, whose bookings had began some time ago has been priced at Rs 3.90 lakh.
    Post Free Classified For Automobiles Ads pr2 and best in google Search Resalerental.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...