Thursday, 10 October 2013

My Precious!


The last thing I see when I am about to sleep,

The first thing I see when I wake up,

You have filled the depths of my heart deep,

You refresh me like a cup of coffee.


You soothe me!

You mesmerize me!




When I hold you tight,

I feel awesome and heavenly.

And I will get into a fight,

When someone messes with you.


You excite me!

You direct me!


Every moment with you makes me feel alive,

That I want it to last forever.

Your morning call is like a dive,

Into the cold, blue ocean.


You take the breath out of me!

You complete me!


At times you piss me to the end,

With your own problems and glitches.

But I try to revive you and mend,

As I always and will do.


My love!

My precious!



You and I are compatible

In every possible way.

You and I are inseparable,

At any cost.


My own!

My Xperia!


Oh! How I wish I had a person,

Like you for real!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A crazy poem after a long time. Wanted to try one with rhyming. Finally achieved ! :P

6 comments:

  1. this is so cool.. big likes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woman for whom you wrote this should be smiling ear to ear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no woman as of now....But will be good if such a person exists... :)
      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Very well written :) Expected something of this sort in the end though :P

    Just hope the girl whom you wrote this for, checks this out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :P :P There is no girl boss. Just hoping there would be one :)

      Delete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...