Thursday, 6 June 2013

WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!


All that follows are fictitious with some fantasy and intentional errors. Readers, just assume I get to talk to these personalities somehow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene #1: Starring myself, Actress Emma Watson, David Yates (director of HP 7 - both parts).
- VOICE MESSAGE
.....
............
Me: Oh my God! I can't believe my ears. Am I really hearing the voice of Emma Watson?

David: Yes, you are. Now leave us alone. We are discussing a new project.

Me: Who is this? I am hearing a male's voice.

Emma: Pardon me, Akash. That was David. David Yates, director of HP7. He is here to discuss a new project.

Me: Oh really! Then I have the perfect opportunity to convey something to him, though that hardly matters now.

David: Yes, what is it, Akash?

Me: The final part of Harry Potter. You know, I had high expectations for the movie after having read the book. But you totally messed it up, in my opinion.

David: Hahaha. What do you mean? The movie became a total hit and got good reviews.

Me: Maybe, the people who watched didn't read the book. The scene where Voldemort dies and before that the speech that Harry gives in the book. I had imagined and visualised every part of that scene of how it would be in the movie. But nothing of that sort happened in the movie. I was totally disappointed in the way Voldemort dies. Disintegration? Really?

Emma: Hahahaha. I said the same thing to David, Akash. He said the scene would be dull. So he went with disintegration.

Me: Yeah...And in the end of book, Harry actually mends his own wand with the elder wand, which is really crucial. But it never came in the movie. Also, my friend, with whom I watched the movie, made fun saying that,"Why did Harry stand on the edge of the bridge? It would be real funny if he slipped and fell off, he would die" and he began laughing. I was irritated a little bit. But then Emma, you were wonderful in the movie. I loved it..

David: Aaah. You are just another potterhead aren't you? *sigh*

Emma: Don't mind him, Akash. You are totally right. I too read the book and I felt that the movie did not justify much. And thank you for those heart-felt compliments.

Me: I guess many before me would have said it. But ever since the Prisoner of Azkaban, I have had a crush on you. I always wanted to go on a dinner date with you for one time. If only I had won the first prize of the "Meet Emma" contest, I would have been able to meet you. But then I am much satisfied with the
WeChat voice conversation. Your voice is so lovely.

Emma: Hahaa....Don't bother the contest details, Akash. You know what, I am making a decision. And this is between us. Send me your Email-id and other details. I don't mind going on a dinner date with you once. And I am also interested in knowing more about you. I shall take care of the total expenses. Do not worry.





Me: OMG! Are you really meaning this? That is so kind of you. I would love to meet you. Thank you so much, Emma. I am on cloud nine.
................
........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene #2: Starring myself, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni. (Assuming Sir knows English)
-VIDEO CALLING

Me: Hi Sir Jadeja and Thala Dhoni. *waving excitedly*

MSD: Hi Akash, is it?

Me: Yes...Akash. How is your practice going on MSD? Today is the big opener against South Africa.

MSD: It is going wonderful, Akash. Having won in the first two warm-up games, that too by a large net-run-rate has given us a momentum we are currently enjoying. But then, we are not taking things lightly. South Africa is a great team and it is tough to beat them. So things will be interesting as to what happens in today's match. And, we are hoping, that, Sir standing beside me, will contribute for the game very much.

*patting Jadeja on the back. Sir gives a warm laugh*

Me: That's really good to hear MS. And Sir, though CSK lost the final, that didn't bother us much. We, CSK fans are always for you, no matter what. And also the fact that we have come to the finals for 5 times itself is a great achievement. It was great team effort and ofcourse not without your presence.

Sir: Hahaha....We are humbled by that Akash. Ofcourse, CSK had a good streak in the IPL. In the Final, Mumbai played better than us. We consider it as just another game. We will see in the next IPL.

Me: Now that all the players have to united to play for India, I guess it will be fireworks from now on. *smiling widely* And I am quite sure about that.

Sir: Oh yes! We are very well prepared for it.

Suddenly the screen on my smart phone goes blank with a static hiss.

MSD: What happened to the connection? Akash, you there?

Me: Yes, MS. It is the same here too. My screen has gone blank.

The screen comes alive in a few moments with a small box in the top corner.

Me: Oh my god?!! Is that you, Rajinikanth sir?

Rajinikanth: Hi Boys!

*Both MSD and Sir and also myself give a salute to Rajinikanth*

Rajinikanth: Aaah....Enough Guys. I have just come here to wish MSD and Ravi before they take on South Africa. Of course that will not be required since Ravi is my disciple. But still, there is something called courtesy right?!

MSD and Sir: Thank you for your wishes, Sir....

Me: I have a doubt, sir. This WeChat conversation is a private one. How did you manage to enter it?

Rajinikanth: *in his unique style of laughing* Hahaha......That is me.  LATE AH VANDHAALUM LATEST AH VARUVEN

...............
.......
Stars: Me, Emma Watson, David Yates, Rajinikanth, MSD, Sir.

Key:
HP: Harry Potter
MSD: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
CSK: Chennai Super Kings
Sir: Ravindra Jadeja
IPL: Indian Premier League
 *.......* : Actions performed by the person.
LATE AH VANDHAALUM LATEST AH VARUVEN: Though I arrive late, I arrive in style!

This post is part of Indiblogger's WeChat contest, sponsored by WeChat.

Here is the link for WeChat's youtube channel.

5 comments:

  1. ha ha ha. this is truly amazing write up.. *big smiles* Akash, you are going to grab some big things from wechat.. all the very best man.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write up!!!
    And good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Hilarious indeed. All the best for the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one :D
    All the best for the contest :D

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...