Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Z --- Zzzzzzzzzz!


That is right!  I just want to sleep after this challenge. :P

I did have one last topic for the Letter Z - Zoo of Vandalur, located in the outskirts of Chennai city, the largest and the oldest zoo of India. It houses many species (more than 1000) and is a popular tourist spot. Need I say more? :) It is located just 15 kms from Chennai Airport.
Image source: in-motionathletics.com

But I wanted to go for Zzzzzzzzzz as I am very tired from this challenge :P
Not literally, but the pressure did take a toll on me.

Before I doze off, I would like to confess it was kinda fun to have participated in this challenge and glad that I could complete it.

For those who missed out on my A-Z posts, my theme was centered around Chennai, my home town.

I have blogged about my city's A-Z, places, celebrities, features and the things related to it. As far as I know I have covered as much that is of significant importance to the city.  It was a fulfilling experience.

Good day folks :)


2 comments:

  1. finally, the climax. well done Akash. here comes the time to doze off but exams over ah? enjoy your sem holidays too... :)

    ReplyDelete


  2. I really like and appreciate your article.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.



    Restaurants in nungambakkam

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...