Monday, 29 April 2013

Y --- Y This Kolaveri Kolaveri Kolaveri Di!


Aaaah....Previously I thought of blogging about an area YMCA grounds but then I thought this is even more cool :) Obviously, this line became a sensation all over India.

The above line is the name of the popular song composed by Anirudh and sung by Actor Dhanush, who both work in the Tamil Film Industry and also they are Chennai natives.




The song has nothing that much special to offer- just ordinary music with ordinary lyrics. In my opinion, it is surprising that it became a worldwide phenomenon. Maybe the lyrics were liked the youth as they could relate to it more? Perhaps. Anyway the bottom line is this song became a sensation in youtube at that time period. 

9 comments:

  1. I suppose it strikes a chord that many people can relate to and it's simplicity makes it easy to sing along with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was rubbish; yet went viral. the beat was brilliant and something as simple as this could become a phenomenon so much so that it became a case study for IIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool song but not an impressive video i'd say for such a world wide popular number.. IIM case study ah? isn't to to much? lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine Learning creates award-winning language and reading and writing solutions for students.
    There are many spheres where translation work could be undertaken.


    my weblog: gsa search Engine ranker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay , I'll provide you a real time scenario for had been statement. Lawyers that have TV marchand are pretty very much nothing but emergency chasers.

    Here is my blog; agencja detektywistyczna warszawa

    ReplyDelete
  6. The adjuster's placement will depend entirely on the least chunk paid to some sort of claimer. Likewise try you ought to hire an attorney depends on your cases.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; usługi ochrony lublin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for

    me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and

    see if the problem still exists.

    My web-site ... panorama spanish property

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi I got the another female version of Kolaveri Di watching in HD on my black hp laptops

    Download here

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...