Saturday, 16 February 2013

Water - An Element Of Surprise!

The below photo was captured by my friend, Abinav, apparently very good in it, as you can see. Actually, this photo was captured as part of a contest for a cultural fest of a particular college. Without thinking, I gave a like for it and proceeded to share the picture. When I saw the picture, it got me thinking. Thinking a lot of things. Water, water, water. Well, it sure can be at both the extremes, the good and bad side. On one hand, when we look at it, water is an indispensable (Yeah, I still remember this word in school textbooks :P) part of our life. It is vital for all living beings and also useful for various reasons right from drinking to washing and also cleaning the hair when a crow shits on you and you not being aware of it until your friends mock at you (that is so not cool :|). If water is not there, we can't survive. On the other hand, the same water has the ability to terrorize us in the form of Tsunami, a giant wave. At the particular angle and imagination, you can sense it in this picture. 


Photo specs:
Camera: Nikon CoolPix P100
Aperture: F3.2
Shutter Speed: 1/1000
ISO sensitivity: 800
                           
It is amazing, isn't it? How water could be both good and evil! The picture could be interpreted and imagined in different ways. I got led into thinking about various memories of mine with water. One of the earliest, most of us would have experienced- making a paper boat and making it float and move in water desperately, pushing the side-water aside. Rotating my hands inside water in a bucket so that it forms a sort of spinning vortex and stopping the current by holding against it, is something I do even now sometimes. And ofcourse, jumping or stamping your legs in the rain puddles. That is awesome. If you had never done any of these, then atleast do it now. It does give a happy feeling when you do it, trust me. It may be childish, but don't give a damn :P. The picture also looks like a fountain. 

We do also have our bad experiences with water. Atleast, when we were small. At school, there were instances where children threw water at each other, particularly aimed for the lower part of the body. No wonder, this erupts a laughter from the others looking at the one who got wet, finally.

More recently, at college, one of my friends had gone to the restroom. It had numerous auto-urinal systems.
You know, the ones that have the red LED light. This technology apparently helps in conserving water, it seems. Anyway the thing is, instead of flushing down, the water spat at my friend and that too right at the spot. Poor him, it was like him being Mr.Bean all over again. We were crying with laughter. It was so funny.
The next time you visit the restroom, move quickly away from the closet, mind it!


“Always be like  water. Float in the times of pain or dance like waves along the wind which touches its surface.”

12 comments:

  1. Wondeful water thoughts :D
    Initially I thought it's going to be a class-6 water essay but you made me nostalgiac with the boat and water splash fun. I loved the pic very much. Superb photoshoot with refreshing wet words :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! That would have been the initial thought....Glad that you liked the nostalgic memories!

      Delete
  2. Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this blog.

    Here is my site; Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

    Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this info for my mission.


    My site refrigeratorwaterfilters.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would
    cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm
    not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

    Here is my homepage ... Kingbio hemorrhoid relief

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's actually a great and helpful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you shared this useful information with us.

    Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.


    Look into my page: goarticles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. After looking into a few of the blog articles on your website, I seriously like your
    technique of writing a blog. I book-marked it to my bookmark site list
    and will be checking back in the near future.
    Take a look at my website too and let me know your opinion.



    my weblog - goarticles.com
    My website > goarticles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and
    screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off
    topic but I had to tell someone!

    Also visit my page :: profollica in india

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a
    blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Here is my webpage: http://jacquesschneide.blog.com/2012/09/30/nutrition-tips-anyone-can-make-use-of/
    my webpage: blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thanks for supplying these details.


    Also visit my page :: http://coloncleanserreviews.typepad.com/colon-cleanse/2012/12/cheap-refrigerator-water-filters-where-to-find-them-.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. At this time it seems like BlogEngine is the top blogging platform available
    right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    my site Shona

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility
    issues? A few of my blog readers have complained about my website not
    working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.

    Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

    Also visit my website ... http://hoidtreatment.webs.com/apps/blog/show/12172160-profollica-men-s-hair-growth

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...