Tuesday, 5 February 2013

And The Liebster Goes To.....!

Yeah! That is correct, The Liebster goes to me, Akash. Woohoo! First of all, I would like to thank - Himani Agarwal  for nominating me for this award. Thank You buddy. Liebster....hmm....sounds like a cool name :).
Seems there are a few certain rules concerning this award. I too, will follow the same. 






After a quick internet search, I found that Liebster is a german word meaning 'dearest'. That is awesome.

Below given are the rules:
a)  Post 11 things about yourself.
b) Answer 11 questions from the nominator.
c) Choose 11 deserving bloggers and link them in your post.
d) Set 11 questions for them.
e) Inform the nominee by commenting in one of their posts.

11 Things regarding myself:
1. I am a real born-Tamil citizen residing in Chennai :)

2. I am a 1st year computer science student who likes web-designing and is hoping to create his own    website for this blog.

3. My favourite food is a list, some of which are: Sangeetha's mini tiffin, any type of noodles, paneer butter   
masala with naan, lasagna, my mom's coffee, any non-vegetarian item etc;

4. I love sarcasm very much, particularly Chandler Bing's in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

5. Some favs: AR Rahman, Lamborghini, Black & White colour, Semi-casuals and sneakers,
 GTA san andreas game etc;

6. Sleeping in winter with the bed sheet full covered is something I want daily.

7. I am usually gentle and calm (outside home ofcourse!) and 95% honest. 

8. I really like my black HP laptop which I got as a gift for my success in 10th exams. 

9. I can't stand when someone becomes right in their argument (one of my bads!) even though
I know I am wrong. I like being accepted and appreciated.

10. I want to visit the whole of Europe, especially Spain, France, Italy and England.

11. I like movies of the comedy genre very much.

Answers for the 11 questions asked by the nominator:
1. What would you name the auto-biography of your life?
     Now I can only think of, 'En Vaazhkai' - 'My life'.

2. One thing when something happened to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best
     A major surgery (took 8 hrs) in my ear, which I thought was a bad idea, but it turned out to be
     positive. My life was practically good from then. All thanks to my parents.  

3. If you could be any fictional character, who would choose?
    Harry Potter, no doubt.

4. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
    The present age, 18, since this is the one which is at the height of awesome-ness!

5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
     Dumping the garbage of my home at the main one which is outside on the street.

6. Your favourite pick-up line:
     How you doin'?! - said by Joey Tribbiani

7. The best compliment you have got till date.
     Compliments weren't many. It does not even come anywhere near to what I have got, due to this blog.

8. Honest feedback for my blog?
    Actually, I was thinking whether it is possible to nominate you for the same award. Then I thought it would
    be like giving back the award to you. So, in a word, you rock, Keep it up!

9. Blogging to you: is sharing my views and opinions and experiences with the world.

10. What was your last facebook status update?
       Quality of cartoons in cartoon network totally sucks to the core...Most of them are about gods---Krishna or Bheema or Ganesh....hindi la vera....miss the old ones: t & j, looney, swat kats, dex lab, mask; :(
      

11. What is the most difficult question for you to answer?
       Who created the world? (Lol, I can escape by saying simply 'God' but it had be good if I see a proof with my own eyes. Hold it, I am not against God, But still its a belief, right?)

My 11 questions to the nominees:

1. What is your most embarrassing moment?
2. Craziest thing you did.
3. The person you miss at this moment
4. Have you watched any Rajinikanth movie? If so, which one?
5. Which advertisement do you like on TV?
6. Your best friend has done something wrong to you behind your back, without your knowing.
     What would you do?
7. What is your most precious possession?
8. Which thing do you look for in a date, if at all you have had one before or in the future?
    (Money/ Profession/ Physical appearance/ any other)
9. Favourite hangout place to spend time with your friends.
10. What is your short term dream?
11. Suggest a unique name for my blog, according to what you feel about it.
      The best one may be selected.

God, I really had a good time setting these questions. Honest answers required, buddies. :)


The 11 Bloggers I nominate are:

These are the links to their respective blogs.

I have informed the nominees by commenting on their blogs. Congrats, guys!

I am very proud to have won this award. :)

Good Day!

22 comments:

  1. Thank-you Akash,the BUY. It's the second one I received.
    Looking forward to learn tamil from a die-hard-tamilian. :P

    Keep blogging. Keep sharing.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have a lot of admirers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so so much Akash...Well I know a little Tamil so I can say Nadri Nadri Akash... You made my day... :) :) :) Thank you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One more question Akash, from where do you find me? I'm just curious to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol....You are welcome! By the way it is Nandri....
    I have the habit of bookmarking blogs in my browser which I want to read later... I then remembered you! You had commented in my article a long time back! :) your recent story for blog-a-thon was good...will be visiting frequently...keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a lot akash :) readers like you are indeed a writer's asset ! drop by more :) also many cngratulations on your award ! keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats for the award n Thanks for Nominating...Keep writing...and the argument thing.....ummmm... Improve yrr...oh..m goin..m goin...!! :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Maliny: You are welcome! Will surely drop by more! I like your way of writing :)

    @Priyaa: Welcome and thanks! Hehe! Finish the sentence you were gonna say :P lol...I know...It is hard for some habits to die...Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Akash thanks a lot for the nomination..you made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are we,come Richa!...Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Govind I'm done with my answers to your question... Check them here..

    http://youthtalk14.blogspot.in/2013/02/a-real-pleasant-surprise.html

    Ad Thanks once again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well written Akash and you truly deserve this one and many more..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Akash.. you deserve it, man...!!! And here, I am truly honored with your nomination.. esp for that you found my blog to be among the deserving ones. Thanks a lot for making my day :-)

    You too have a great day.. !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, I liked your blog :) No mention!! Keep blogging!

      Delete
  14. congratulations!! wishing you many more awards ahead!! hopefully, one day we will get to read about your Europe tour here on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wishes debajyoti...and yeah surely I would blog about Europe!! :)

      Delete
  15. Hey here are my answers..have a look and yes thanks again :) http://richa1302.blogspot.in/2013/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. First and foremost many congratulations on your award :) and thanks for nominating.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. read my acceptance speech here :) http://www.malinymohan.com/2013/02/liebster-ceremony.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://farzanaaliasgarmukhtiar.blogspot.in/p/my-set-of-awards-and-nominations.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...