Sunday, 13 January 2013

That Frozen Moment!

Normally I don't get emails on a daily basis, except for ads from online shopping sites such as jabong, snapdeal etc; and of course the facebook notifications coz- both my fb account and e-mail account are linked, you know. Once in a while I get updates from forums and sites in which I registered a long time back (eg: linkedin.com). And oh 'yeah', whenever someone comments on my blog or votes for a post on 
Indi-blogger or blogadda, I get the info by mail. You know, I get that a 'lot'. 

So, one day, as usual, after I came back home from college, I started my routine- checking my mail and facebook, watching the latest episodes from different TV series or watch a movie. I logged in to my gmail account and casually looked at the new emails highlighted. The first one was the usual facebook notification- one of the guys had posted a status. I saw the second mail and froze, my jaw dropped half-open. The mail was from my secret crush. She has been my crush, like for, 2 years or so. Don't know exactly. Nevertheless, I was completely astonished. She talks not that much to me in class and also not the kind of person who comes online or chats or send e-mails for that matter. As far as I know, she is an introvert. That joy had no bounds. Suddenly, my hands were mildly shaking with nervousness with a tinge of wetness appearing in my palms. 

I slowly rubbed my wet hands, placing my right palm on the mouse and clicked on the mail. I froze for the second time when I saw what she had written. OMG!... 
It said," Hey Akash, How you doing? I have seen you looking at me frequently for long moments. But when I turn to look at you, you immediately shift your gaze away from me. See, I am no fool. This has happened a number of times. Let me save you the trouble. I think you are in love with me. Well, guess what, I am also in love with you. I like the way you express yourself, your serene attitude. I am waiting for your reply. I was contemplating whether to send this email to you or not. 
Love, your Love"
...................................................................................................................................................................
Bazinga!....This was what I thought before clicking on the mail. LOL!
I slowly rubbed my wet hands, placing my right palm on the mouse and clicked on the mail.
When I saw what it was, I let out a low sigh and was partly sad, as it did come anywhere near to my fantasy.
It was just an ordinary forward consisting of a set of jokes about sardars. (*I don't understand why there are jokes on sardars*). I was like, oh yeah, as if she is gonna send a proposal. Oh God, why do I think extreme like this.





P.S: LOL..... Double Bazinga!...The above is fictitious...hahaha....I don't have any crushes in the first place....Haven't had any frozen moments reading mails...Couldn't think of anything else!! Hope you liked this fiction and troll story! :P :)


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda

My second WOW Badge!! Wow!!



26 comments:

  1. Hehe...Sweet!!
    By the way you are welcome to read and leave "lots" of comments on my blog...heheh :P

    http://meintheblogosphere.blogspot.in/

    and please do away with this word verification while commenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHE a cute story da

    ReplyDelete
  3. same for me too yar

    ReplyDelete
  4. starting was lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi akashgovind

    one thing is that the same thing happend to me too and by the way this was real for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice one but im expecting a good upcoming wait for it thing


    im a big fan of ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. somewhat mokkai im expecting a better akash wait for it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys....Thank you for visiting my blog and your appreciation...I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aap bahut acche likte hein

    ReplyDelete
  10. heyy akash superb man btw im in loyola college too and i saw you

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAHAHAHAA NICE ONE RE

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey man ur becoming famous

    -abhishek v pari

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks to all the annonymous and abhisek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. umm the story needs to be a bit more expressive and hey nice shades dude

    -Ranbir Kapur
    (VIT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. BAZINGA YAAR LOL !!!! GOOD ONE and VERY SWEET YAAR

    -deepika

    ReplyDelete
  16. kya baat hein i loved it mr.akash

    - (akashgovingblogspot fan)

    ReplyDelete
  17. IM A BIG FAN OF YOURS

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Akash liked it a lot dude end was funny

    -Akash govindaraj.c

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks guys for the immense support!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. nyc one dude...
    hope that "frozen moment" comes soon..

    ReplyDelete
  21. may te para u dreamt come true dude.....sweet dreams

    ReplyDelete

Don't leave without your comments. I Wait-For-It !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...